Monday, October 22, 2012

Print Making



This was our print making project. I added texture and contrast to my print by using different colors that stand out, and puting plants in the picture made it have a little more texture.

I used positive and negative space by using different colors on different peices of paper, making not just the animal that i cut out, but the whole part of it something that catches your attention.

I think that idid a really good job in cutting out this dalamtion. If i was to do this over again however, i would have cut out some design in the background because that is kind of an empty space.
I was able to achieve depth in my cut out because my cout out was deep enough so that when i put the ink on it, it showed up in the paper.

1 comment:

  1. I like your dog, it has good texture and contrast to the rest of the print, the dog is also really cute. The colors you chose compliment your composition well, i like how you used multiple colors on one of your prints it definately makes the print stand out. Overall you did a really good job with the print it looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete